Wednesday 23 January 2008

Tuesday Night

I had a really nice day yesterday, 'working' at the wall and eating well, as well as doing a bit of hold cleaning/chatting to customers!

I later went into town and bought some shiny new trainers and a long sleeved top in the sale, which will be ideal in the cool temps in Wales this weekend.

After satisfying my shopping needs, i went the Dispensary with Ricky Hatton and we crushed a lot of moves! Once warmed up I got on my power endurance circuit and having only been able to add 3 moves on to a single lap last time (x5), I crushed 2 linked laps +3 moves! Roughly 29 moves and about Route 7c/+ in intensity :D I don't know where the hell this came from, as I pathed the rest of the laps with shorter rests than last week.

So... the time has come to move on to the harder circuit now and see how I fare in the coming week. Hopefully a month of steep circuits and continued fingerboard/footless bouldering will get me in prime condition for when the cave dries out.

Feeling good today and will probably do some weights followed by a power session at the board on Thursday. Then its rest up on Friday for a weekend of Porth Ysgo & Ogwen :)

No comments: